1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need some help ASAP!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Skhal, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Skhal

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sorry for freaking out, i just have a bit of a problem. I have been talking to this girl for awhile, one of my friends, and i am pretty sure i am gay. But she doesn't know, and she literally just said she was "in love with me" i have really been enjoying talking to her and i don't want to ruin our friendship but i don't want totell her i think i'm gay because i know she will tell others. What should i do??

This sounds ridiculous but now part of me is even thinking i should give it a try because i have never been in a relationship but i know i wouldn't really feel anything and it wouldn't be fair i just want to know what it's like to be in a relationship.

#1 Skhal, Apr 1, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  2. Bent

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had this problem a few times in the past, and it's not fun at all!
    What I've done, quite meanly, is say something like "I don't think I be you well enough yet tobkne if we should go out blah blah blah." I have then (yes mean I know) also said something like "I think we coud have a great long-lasting relationship and I don't we t to risk ruining it by dating too early."
    I literally have no ability to tell a person I don't like them even if I am not interested whatsoever. If you're like me and feel bad, you coud try that approach. Just remember, you'll probably be leading them on a bit so you might have to deal with the same exact problem later down the road! :dry:

3. theMaverick

Tell her you aren't interested?

4. cityofangels

cityofangels Guest

Just tell her you see her as a friend, and that you want to remain friends. You have to be true to who you are, Just keep talking to her like you always have, and stay in the friend zone. I think she would understand. If you feel comfortable with it, and you think she would understand you could tell her your gay.