1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SamAlex728, Mar 30, 2008.

1. SamAlex728

I have determined that I'm gay. And I knew that I had liked a girl in the past. I just moved and transfered schools. I think I fell in love on my second day of school.WITH A GIRL!!!!!!!! Her name is Rachel. I think about her most of the day. She lives really close to me. What should I do? Should I go for it? Should I ignore it? I don't see a relationship going too far if I'd rather have sex with guys. I don't know if she'd accept me. We've only known each other for a couple weeks. Could we get anywhere without sex being an issue YEARS down the road? I can see us getting somewhere but would it end over one thing? I love her and I don't want to hurt her.
    :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
    :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

2. smilealways

smilealways Guest

Life is about trying. I think.
    You never know how she will react unless you tell her.
    I say go for it :slight_smile:

3. darkestknight

Eh, if you are a homosexual male, fall for a girl and have feelings for her, that's NOT really homosexual (or gay) at all!

You might be bisexual.

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

At 13 you're probably too young for your sexuality to be certain. You may be bi, you may be gay, you may even be straight, but you don't have to decide and attach a label to yourself now (or at any time).

If you have feelings for this girl then follow your heart and see where it leads. I definitely think you should go for it. The worst that can happen is that it doesn't work out, and the best could be a great lasting relationship!

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Paul. You're very young still and there is no need to label yourself something. If you really like this girl, go ahead and try for her and maybe the feeling will be the same. Good luck with what you do and no need to be confused. Have fun, you're still so young! (!)

6. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You seem pretty sure about your feelings for this girl. Go for it and see what happens. :slight_smile:

7. SamAlex728

sorry, just a phase.

8. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

No need to apologise. It is how you were feeling at the time. Even though it was short-term doesn't make it any less significant.

I'm pleased you have cleared it up in your own mind though.