1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No sex in 4 months, sexuality confusion! Help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by greenthumb95, Apr 5, 2013.

1. greenthumb95

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey everyone,

So, I have had great feedback in regard to an older post i posted on another site:

Am I bisexual? Does my spouse suspect it?

I wanted to give an update, and ask for some opinions. My fantasies and thoughts have not gone away, and I have been talking way more to a female friend of mine who knows of my confusions. I am having a hard time dealing with the amount of judgement I am getting from people who I thought were my friends.

People seem to be picking up on my interest in men alot, even though I dont act in a way in which i think someone would suspect it. I still havent fully sat down with my wife yet, as I am able to make comments on social network sites, and over text..but i freeze when i get the idea in person.

I guess what I am asking, is what do i do? I am tired of not knowing if i am bi, but I could NEVER cheat on her. The girls I work with, and female friends all have either picked up on things in the past, or ask me about it.

any thoughts?

2. Tokgay

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The question you have to ask yourself is: Do you love your wife? If you do, and you want to stay with her, I think you should be honest with her! Mind you, I've never been in a relationship in my life, but if I were you, that is what I would do, even though it sounds really hard.
    If you don't talk to her, you'll just end up mulling it over in your mind, and you'll probably end up making yourself (at the very least) unhappy, and maybe her too!

Just my thoughts though! :wink: