1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its another one of those "I can't get him off my mind" threads. >.<

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CrimsonThunder, Mar 31, 2008.

1. CrimsonThunder

Pretty much like the title states, this is the one that came out to me a few days ago, I was fine with him before that (I just thought he was a cute guy) but now I can't stop thinking about him! (just in case you read that topic)

Today we hung out all day long and it wasn't boring for one minuite, I found out he has a very similar personality to me (we're both immature and love to fuck around) he also has a great taste in music, and personally that is the thing that gets me with anyone... Good music taste = HOT lol.

As I said hes cute, he told me that he thinks I'm hot on msn the other day but today he said it in person and my heart dropped. =|

I'm actually glad we didn't do anything today (sexually I mean), as I went to his house and he showed me around, took me to his room and we watched funny videos and listened to music.

Also, we're hanging out again tomorrow for the whole day as we both dont have work again. This time I'm taking him to my house to show him mine, yet again I hope nothing happens as I don't feel like doing anything yet, maybe kissing but thats all really. We'll probably be fine, just playing some Wii lol.

Anyways, hope it goes well for me please? Could this be a possible boyfriend? I dunno, I'd LOVE him to be my boyfriend but as I know him very well, he has a major crush on a girl (I think shes really hot too)

Oh not to mention, after he came out to me and I supported him I've given him heaps of courage and he came out to another person! He says hes planning to come out to a few more soon, I've given him warnings about stuff too, but he thinks hes ready (he said so-so ready)

Long topic lol.

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope it goes well!

3. Vampyrecat

Hey hope it goes well! He sounds like a really nice guy, and I hope it all works out. :slight_smile:
    good luck

4. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Wow, imagine that! Good luck :grin: Perhaps you should examine the situation and make the first move?

5. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I hope it goes well for you. Good luck...

6. Thatsit

aww, i hope the best for you
    i wish i had that haha