1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Can't Believe My Eyes!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Half-Light, Dec 7, 2006.

1. Half-Light

Ok I was on this site just a couple of hours ago and I always check to see other sites I go to often and when I checked under the adress box for the site to go to, I found a site that i havn't been to before...My dad also uses my computer and I frequently find when I come over that he has been lookign at lingerie sites for women...but today I found something else...there was a site adrees and i clicked on it...when the site came up I saw that it was a site for Adult Sex Toys...and the links that were clicked before were high-lighted purple...and the anal toy links were high-lighted purple...this means that my dad was looking at dildos and stuff and also looking up info on the male prostrate and stimulation and all that stuff...does this mean he is bisexual or possibly gay?...How should I take this?....I have no clue what to do about this...please give me some advice....

Alex

2. suburbs_of_sodom

Northern Virginia...neither here nor there
    Don't worry, this by no means mean he is gay/bi. Many straight men experiment with prostate stimulation at one point or another, although of course this all is probably REALLY weird for you, even if it has little to no implications of his sexuality. If I found something like that on my computer, I would completely FLIP out...I just try really hard not to think about my parents sex life. But yeah, don't worry too much about it.

3. tired_of_lying411

i second that all... exactly what i was thinking

4. Half-Light

I won't think too much of it then...He probably isn't gay and I would never think of my own dad as gay (just because of his lifestyle). I will keep my eye out though for anything strange...I have learned in the past 3 years that not everything is what it seems and everyhting to turn out so unexpectedly...so i will just leave the whole thing alone for awhile...

5. Sam

Sam

wow thats disturbing that is not something I would want to know about that my dad was looking at adult sex toy sites in fact I don't want to know anything about my parents sex life but I don't think it means he is gay or bi I just think he was curious about anal toys