1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does messing around with a girl make me a bad person

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Beware Of You, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

About a year ago, me and my best friend (a girl) were chilling out, this was just after I had come out of the closet.

She said that I am a cute sweet guy and I will make one guy very happy one day, she said that I make her happy as a friend, and she sometimes wishes that we could have been more at the time. She then said how can I be sure that I am gay if I have never gotten close to a girl

Anyway one thing led to another and we ended up kissing, which quickly progressed into messing around in the bedroom. When we tried to hit it off, I couldn't ahem get my stuff up or feel anything. While I liked the kissing and cuddling it was impossible to get turned on with her. So I guess that makes me a fat 6 on the kinsey then.

It hasn't affected our friendship, but I kinda feel bad for messing around with a girl, I was single at the time but I feel I have somewhat objectified my best friend.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    no man dont feel bad....

she was asking for it too... its not like she had wrestle ya... or did she? :grin:

its out of curiosity and she was there to help you experience.. i wouldnt sweat it if i were you :thumbsup:

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the phrase: "one thing led to another" :grin:

It's sex, you performed predictably, chalk it up to a confirmation of being gay!

It's not as if you signed a contract with the International Gay Federation and they're about to revoke your membership!