1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told somebody else...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheFlamesOfHell, Apr 8, 2013.

1. This is the fourth person I have told now and it seems to be just getting easier... I really think that soon I can fully come out as bisexual. I think it would be a huge weight lifted.

Tomorrow I'm going to tell two other people, who are close friends, and see their reaction and after that I'm going to just tell anyone who asks a question like:
    "Are you straight?"
    "Are you gay?"
    etc. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. The Dude

That's awesome dude, congratulations. Let us know how it goes tomorrow, good luck! I assume you've had all positive reactions so far.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congratulations Jack, your on a roll :slight_smile: hope you get all the support that you need from friends & they are all accepting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride:

4. Wolfie Charm

Congrats and good luck!! :slight_smile:

5. JPC

JPC Guest

Congrats! :slight_smile: I've arranged to skype my 3 best friends back home within the next week and I'm going to tell them too.

6. People are more accepting of it than me, at first. I've learned to accept it and to be honest, I quite like it about myself now. It's weird how I've changed in the space of about a week. I have the people on here to thank for that!

Thanks for the support, not just on this thread but on all my threads! I love this website and I'm so glad I found it.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on what happens tomorrow! :3