1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kissed a friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by simon, Mar 31, 2008.

1. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thursday i had some friends over and we kinda got drunk and the worst thing is that i kissed my friend Hannah. i can't tell my boyfriend cause he's insecure about the whole relationship thing and i feel real bad about it anyway.

does anyone have any advice for me?

2. Jim1454

Well... was this just a kiss, or was it a 'make out' session?

(I know, I know - I'm sure nobody uses the term 'make out session' any more. :dry: )

If it was just 'a' kiss - I wouldn't worry about it. Unless Hannah now has the wrong idea about you...

And a better question to ask might be why is your bf so insecure about your relationship? What can you be doing to improve that?

More information would be helpful - for sure.

3. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    he has been from the start as i've done more with a guy then he ever had. i was his first

i'm sure hannah knows that it olny happened cause i was drunk.

4. Alexander

If it only happened while you were drunk, then don't get drunk again. Simple :grin:

5. Jim1454

Personally, I wouldnt' worry about it. I don't think you need to make a big deal out of it. You need to just keep reminding your bf that you love him the way he is, and that his exerpience (or lack of) isn't a big deal.

And I'd agree - don't make it a habit to get drunk at parties if you're likely to kiss people and worry about the implications after the fact...

6. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's only the second time i've gotten drunk and i only get to drink once every two - three weeks

i'll just have to make sure i don't fullout kiss her again if she comes drinking.

plus i keep telling my man that i love him how he is and i always tell him how great he is since we started.

#6 simon, Mar 31, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  7. CrimsonThunder

lol Jim its just "making out" now days, we dont use the word session. :wink:

Well its a drunken thing, shit happens when youre drunk! thats half the fun of it. Your boyfriend is insecure though so thats a bad thing. Just make sure he knows you LOVE him and that you don't love her and it happend when you were drunk. :slight_smile: Hope it all works out.