1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So anxious i feel physicaly ill

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MissSunshine, Apr 9, 2013.

1. MissSunshine

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi all
    About a week ago I came out to my ex who I have a child with and he was so very supportive, then I came out to one of my good friends, also very supportive, came out to my cousin today, also very supportive and found out that my other cousin came out a while ago to his parents. But I really want to be out completely but the thought of it makes me feel ill especially coming out to my mum, and her side of the family. But I can't keep it in any more I've kept it to myself for so very long and I don't want to hide it any more. Has anyone felt physical ill about coming out to there parents or anyone in general? Did you end up coming out to them at all? How did everything turn out good?

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, hey

im in the same boat as you... i wanna come out to the mother of my kids but scared she'd be all angus and tell me mom (she lives with my mom in the US)
    because all the people i know are homophobes i cant see my self coming out to them... i really want to though coz as much as i appreciate EC but would be nice to talk about guys outside of this Website... my best mate who knows about me lives in the US also so i cant talk to him...

God i hope some one helps you out and so i can steal their advice and use it for me too