1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MY 23 Birthday

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BigMike09, Mar 31, 2008.

1. BigMike09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    And I am Finaly OUT OF THE CLOSET and I am STILL a Virgin and NEVER HAD A Boyfriend! I want soo bad..

2. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

Congradualtions on coming out and Happy birthday! It takes time, you will meet someone, dont let your hopes fade away. Im still in the phase of coming out to my hetero guy friends, im only out to my parents. As for meeting other gay guys, iv heard some good advice such as joining gay support groups in your school or outside of school. I feel the same way as you do, i cant wait to meet some cool gay guys, and have a group of gay friends who see the world as i do, and eventually find someone i connect with and who shares the same interets and becomes my boyfriend someday.:lol:

3. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Happy birthday.

Everything has a purpose in life. There's no rule that says you must have a boyfriend by a certain age. When it happens, it happens. Then you'll look back and see why it happened when it did because you would have met the person you've been waiting for. Hang in there - it will happen. As poster #2 says, join some gay clubs or go to gay bars. You'll meet lots of people in the same situation as you.

4. Jim1454

I can understand where you're coming from... I didn't have a serious relationship with someone until I was 25. And then it was with a woman - as I still didn't recognize that I was gay. We ended up getting married and stayed that way for almost 10 years. I didn't find 'true love' until recently - at age 36!

So for some people, life just works out that way. I don't regret a single day - as I'm happy to be where I am now - and the path I took is the path that got me here.

But now that you're out, you should definitely look to expand your circle of friends to include other gay guys. It's SO liberating to be with other people and feel completely comfortable being yourself!

Good luck. And welcome to EC!!!

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I finally had sex when I was 25. And it wasn't anything to write home about. :slight_smile:

If all you REALLY want to do is have sex, that's easy. It may not be great sex - in fact, it almost certainly won't be - but it's there. Instead, work on meeting people. Get more social. Meet folks of all kinds - gay, straight, men, women. The more you get to know, the better your chance of getting into a relationship. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. fabu2113

fabu2113 Guest

congrats on the coming out. you will find a great person. I can see your are a nice friend.who does not want a nice friend. I want one to lol happy birthday man from me:slight_smile: