1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling Someone...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ArundelForever, Apr 10, 2013.

?

Should I tell Danny?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. ArundelForever

Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks to some advice by jt1665, I have decided that ATM fully coming out isn't a good idea. I am happy if my buddies and my family know...I can live with just that :slight_smile:

Here's the thing about my buddy though: our group is very close and we all care a lot about each other, and most people in our group know. So if I told someone in our group and they accidentally blabbed, absolutely everyone would hate them, so I feel like that alone is enough to make them keep the secret. I only have to tell Connor, Corey, and Danny. I have a feeling Danny is gay, so he's next on my list to tell. However he does have a bigass mouth...what do you think??? Thanks :slight_smile:

2. manoverboard09

He's your friend, so I think you should tell him. Especially if he is gay himself, he will know what it's like. Just tell him to keep it on the DL, I think it will be alright. Even if he does have a big mouth.. if he loves you, he won't tell :slight_smile:

3. Hitch

I kinda in the same position as you are. I have a friend that i suspect to be gay. I would like to eventually tell him but he does seem to gossip. I would think about the worst case scenario, him telling everybody, and how that would affect(or effect) you. If you can't handle that, it would probably be best to not say anything for the time being. I've decided that i couldn't handle him telling everyone, so I'm not going to tell him right now.

4. FallenAngel

FallenAngel Guest

I think as long as you're ready, then it's worth it!!

5. ArundelForever

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok, thank y'all that does help a lot...I'm gonna tell him :slight_smile:

6. MixedNutz

Let us know how it goes

7. ArundelForever

Out Status:
    Some people
    It went great!!! Now I only have Connor and Molly left to tell, but I feel like I should wait for Connor, and I just feel that Molly isn't a trustworthy person so I'm not telling her. And Corey isn't really there anymore, and I never really talked to him that much anyway so he doesn't need to know.