1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a coming out dilemma

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MyGirlyCloset, Apr 11, 2013.

1. MyGirlyCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So here I am 25, ,my first encounter of anything feminine was when I was around 10. I snuck into my parents room and for some reason went straight to my mothers drawer and pulled out one of her bras and tried it on for the first time. It felt fascinating to me and I just couldn't stop smiling. As the years went on I got deeper into it, applying makeup, shaving my legs and wearing my moms clothes when no one was home. Now that I'm older I have my own collection of clothes and shoes that no one knows about. Whenever I'm out, I always check out a woman's clothes first rather than what she looks like, I'm at a state where I get jealous of pretty women i see and wish that I could have the life they have. No one in my family knows anything about what's inside of me. I feel terrified to tell them, I just don't know if I have the courage In me. As the days go by, the desire to be a woman grows stronger and stronger and this whole situation is driving me nuts?

Is there any advice as to how to handle this??