1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ditched

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DMack, Apr 11, 2013.

1. DMack

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Been a bit since I was on here. Looks a bit different so not sure if this goes here. I invited a guy I met recently over to my place because he said he was into that stuff. I was going down on him for a few minutes and then he just gets up and says he has to go and he'd come another night. Havent heard from him since and its been a few days. Was I just bad at it or what?

2. LD579

I'd say this has more to do with him than it does with you. Don't worry. Unless you were like going out of your way to bite him and stuff, it likely felt good physically. Let him sort out whatever he's feeling and thinking. It sounds like it was just a hook-up, and so... there are tons more opportunities and options out there. Play safe, though!

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Face it... Once you are at that point (being gone down on) biology screams to reach release, so for a guy to get up and walk away he had to have huge emotional stuff happening.

My opinion... That is why hook-ups are a bad idea.