1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

its just one of those days..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yahooooo, Apr 2, 2008.

1. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

ooooo u ever yet those days were everything seems sooo rubbish!!

the one thing that usually keeps me happy and sane - sport - is just not going well at the moment... im playing rubbish and just dont get the enjoyment from it at the moment.:icon_sad:

i have put so much effort into it over the past few years and it just feels like im getting nothing from it... my sport has always been my identity so its hard when its not going well.

exams are coming and although i always do fine in them i have no motivation to revise and its starting to scare me a little but i just dont really care about them... not good... need to sort that out!!

also as its the hols most of my friends have gone away so i have no one close to talk to...

finally there is the debate in my head of whether or not to come out to my mate.. i really want to tell her but im still scared she wont take it well.. she is away at the moment back soon so when she gets back im going to meet up and tell her otherwise im going to explode!!

well... sorry about winging so much... just needed to get it off my chest:bang: .

2. Hugh

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Awwww! So much angst!! Do the best you can and it goes away, trust me...You've got us to talk to!!! Now I've got problems...today I'm 50!! Please tell me it's not all down hill from here!!

3. darkestknight

Hmn... it seems that you need to chill out.

Halt some of your thoughts and go and take a hot and a warm bath. If you have a bathtub, go and unwind. Or go to some cafe, eat your favourite cake and drink the best coffee.

Then go back, and start it one by one. If your exams coming, go and start revising which one is important first.

For the sport thing, it doesn't matter if you play rubbish or not. As life goes, it has its ups and downs too. As long as you relieved the tension, playing sports is a good idea whether you lose or win.

To come out with your friends, go and do a little bit 'background check' on them first - not the intrusive manner, but like hinting to them. Some of your friends could be homophobic, or still in the closets.