1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's argue not!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Apr 2, 2008.

1. darkestknight

I don't know why, but I don't feel like explaining everything about my bisexuality in my life to other people when they suddenly asked. That kind of feeling happened yesterday night when I read a motivational book.

If my ma suddenly asked "Why do you like men and woman? Why can't you change??" (well she has been asking this already a gadjillion times)

I will answer, "I like it that way."

She will ask something like "How can you like it that way??"

Then me, "I like it that way. I don't have to explain it to you."

I will keep quiet all the time if my friends asked and not feel like explaining how I become bisexual. I will answer, "I like it that way". My ma will not be seriously convinced, but I have done my part. Anyway, she is still in denial. (*hug*)

What you think ladies and gentlemen?

2. Vampyrecat

good enough. you don't have to explain yourself. No straight person has to explain themselves and their sexual orientation, so why should you have to? Sounds good.

3. darkestknight

Yeah. I'll continue doing that from now on - I am already tired of explaining it to my pa too
    (fortunately my pa accepts that). If my brother asked me, I'll answer the same thing.

In other story, my coursemates are also complaining about his students' club. They mentioned a lot about the club being politicised and all the eerie backstabbing stuff like that happened inside. One of them told me, "I want to have a 'bullet' saved for each person. My 'bullet' is my fine points - if they disagree with me, I'll tell them off."

(don't worry, he's not killing people with his gun - it's just something that he used, maybe a metaphor)

I told him, "Why want to argue all these shit? If you don't agree with the group or the group is getting shitty, just leave the club!"

:roflmao:

4. biisme

Maybe, tell them once. And then stop.

Being bi can be hard, because people can want you to fall into either the "gay" category or the "straight" category.

(*hug*)