1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my moms boyfriend, my phychiatrist, and my therapist

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unknown5, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

Recently I came out to my moms boyfriend, my phychiatrist, and therapist. They all took it really well :slight_smile:. My moms boyfriend had told me what my mom's view is on this. He told me that his sister is gay, and that my mom is always saying really bigoted stuff about her to him. He also said that she believes that all lgbt ppl are going to hell... I don't think I'm ever going to come out to her.:bang:

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations :slight_smile: , I'm glad to hear that the people you told took it well. Sorry to hear about your Mom though. If I was you I would wait in till your financially independent (so she can't kick you out or anything) then come out to her you don't want to hide who you are forever.

3. Ryann525

I agree with gibson234 when he says wait until you are financially independent as there won't be any problem if you get kicked out although I don't think you mum would do that as she is still your mum and you are still the boy she raised although she may not like you for a bit. I really do wish you the best and remember we are all here for you if you need any help :slight_smile: