1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cousins, sisters, Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents...friends...who can keep up?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RedLight, Apr 23, 2013.

1. RedLight

And so the fear begins again. She's said it (my cousin) she's openly Bisexual; so why can't I? I live in New York for goodness' sake, the liberal sons and daughters of liberals live here, and I am still terrified. How did she get to be so strong? I certainly don't know but I envy how open she is. So now I have to be open with her, I have to be honest, and I have to tell her who I am, maybe then she won't feel so alone...if she does feel alone. Now how do I come out...again? :help:

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    dont come out because you think you have to coz of your cousin... Do it for yourself

its like if she jumps of the state builidng you will too. do it for yourself... if she's happy then thats a good thing, seems like your famz will accept it.

what i would do is talk to her about it and see what she says dont come out to her just ask questions like how do you know that your 100% bi and take it from there... she might be able to guide you through this which is great no all of us have someone in our lives like that.