1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I tried.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Vampyrecat, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Vampyrecat

Okay, I tried to talk to Sheridan today, and it all went wrong.

I got her at the start of recess, and said, I wanna talk to you, and she said "only if hannah comes" and I was trying to get it to be just me and her, but she got hannah, and then she got everyone else (our other friends) and just RIPPED into me without saying anything fair or true.
    So I just said, "Look, I'm not going to pretend I'm not hurt, because I am, I'm incredibly hurt. You've given me no chance at all to change, you've just lied and lied to me so that you're the one in the right. So the next time you do this to someone, and I'm sure you eventually will, at least have the guts to say you don't wanna be friends to their face instead of hiding behind your phone screen."
    And then I walked away because I was shaking so badly I was afraid I'd drop something.

So screw her.

I feel bloody miserable and incredibly hurt. Friends shouldn't make you feel that way.
    Screw the lot of them.
    :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :tears:

2. Tim

Tim

Wow, I'm so sorry >_< But it took a lot of guts to stand up to her like you did :slight_smile:

3. TriBi

Not much I can say....

Just (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (&&&) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. CrimsonThunder

I didn't read your other thread till now and that sounds like a hell stupid situation.

She isn't a friend, don't bother with her anymore. You don't change for anyone, the people that take you for as you are are your real friends.

However, I think that one of the two have manipulated the other person into believing it. So whoever was the first one to start showing signs of disliking you would probably be the one that made the other one the same, if you understand what I mean. Its all about peer pressure and sociality.

Give Hannah a talk and see what she says? Also would be a good idea to talk to Matt to see if anything else is going on.

Maybe she doesn't like something else about you but doesn't want to admit it.

This is one of the reasons I never hanged around with girls, they're too bitchy and have lots of mood changes (no offence to any girls here, not all girls are the same I know but the ones in my town are all like that).

You said you were hanging around other people cos they're nice, I think they would be better friends.

5. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

aww im sorry it didnt go well, but from what i have read they dont deserve you as a friend and if they make you feel bad its not worth it!
    (*hug*) hope you feel better soon!

6. biisme

I am so so so so so so so sorry honey.

But, good for you for telling her off. (*hug*)(*hug*)

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) I'm sooo sorry. :frowning2:

But well done for standing up to her. Now it's time to make real friends, people who won't hurt you like that.

(*hug*)

8. Jim1454

You're SOOOOO much better than her - there's not comparison really! SHE is a loser, and YOU are amazing. That's all there is to say. How insecure must she be that she needs a whole crowd of people around to talk to you?!?

9. Grof142007

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (&&&) (&&&) :kiss: You Didnt need her anyways