1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thinking about coming out in the next few days

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hhj399, Apr 30, 2013.

1. hhj399

hhj399 Guest

I have finally decided that I'm going to tell one of my close friends that I'm bisexual. I'm planning on telling her by the end of the week on Facebook since she lives a few hours away. I just need to make sure that my dad and sister won't accidentally see what I'm typing to her. I was actually going to tell her today when my dad went out and it was my sisters bedtime but she wasn't on Facebook and my sister decided to stay up really late. I'm really worried though that if I don't get the chance to do it in the next day or two I might lose courage and continue to put it off.

2. Similar dilemna here. I'm trying to work up the guts to tell my sister that I'm trans in a few days. We just have to pick which road is less scary. Is it the one where we confront the issue, experiencing that initial difficulty, but ultimately being far better off, or do we do the easy thing now, and have it harder later. It's not easy. Good luck!

3. hhj399

hhj399 Guest

I haven't told anyone yet but I hinted at my friend that I might not be straight and she was really supportive. I think I probably tell her tomorrow morning