1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Opinions would be nice :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SooConfusedRN, Apr 30, 2013.

1. SooConfusedRN

I am confused about my sexuality. In my past, I have fancied guys, and wanted to be their girlfriend, but then I imagined kissing girls, and I wanted to be with them all of the time.

Also, about 2 months ago, I dreamed that me and my (bisexual) friend were walking in the shopping centre, and we went outside, and walked up some steps to a gazebo, and we kissed in the gazebo.

Two weeks later, I realised that I have a sort of crush on the same girl, but it isnt as big as previous ones.

Now I would use these experiences to determine my sexuality, but I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend and i've never been kissed.

Does the dream mean anything, and am I bisexual, lesbian, or straight? What are your thoughts? :help:

2. Jordz

You say that you've liked both guys and girls, so id say your bisexual. But only you know that for certain :icon_wink

3. InsaneAngel

I think that you are bisexual. You don't necessarily need to have a had a boyfriend/girlfriend to determine that you are attracted to both genders. Just stop worrying about it and live your life. You can always figure it out when you're older, if you're still confused

4. Jubalinha

Jubalinha Guest

All i can say is that you are probably not straight. But theres no need to rush things and try to put a label on your sexuality now. You can just explore things with no pressure. date who you feel like and things will be just fine.

5. SooConfusedRN

Thank you, all three of you. It's really helpful.

6. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

After all, there's no shame in being bisexual but labels are only how we choose to preset ourselves and live through life. So it's whatever ends up making the most sense to you.