1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

think i might be gay but need adivce determening if i am or not

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hazzard, May 1, 2013.

1. hazzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im 20 years old and recently ive had sex twice with a man, it felt quite right but im still quite attracted to women but equally as i am to men, i want to have sex more with men than i do women but cant determine if that makes me actually fully gay or not? i think i want to be gay more than i am but all i can think about is sex with men, can anyone help me out?

2. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sexually attracted to women? Or just men?

3. That Kid

Don't worry about assigning yourself labels and just do what makes you happy.

4. hazzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Both, but i cant think about having a long lasting relationship with a woman, ive had long term relationships with women in the past but when i think about it now i cant really see it lasting.

5. beachgoer27

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It really can be confusing! I say, go with what your heart tells you. Its okay to still find women attractive, but prefer the company of men and having a relationship with a man. I think sometimes, we trap ourselves into sticking with one side or another and thinking "Well I am gay, so there for I cannot think women are attractive." I personally believe that you can still find all genders attractive, but prefer to have relationships with the same sex. I hope this helps.

6. hazzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I guess it kind of helps, thank you. I've had my fun with women so i guess its time to try and find out the other side of my sexuality and go for men a bit more :slight_smile:

7. manoverboard09

Yeah, like That Kid said, don't give yourself a label. Just do what you like :slight_smile:
    I consider myself gay though because I'm not sexually attracted to women, just men. But I'm emotionally attracted to both. Although I don't really have any feelings like love for women (when it comes to relationships). It's confusing. But yeah. Could just be bisexual, you don't have to decide on that now.

8. hazzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well i dont like not having a title, being it between isnt really my thing so i needed other peoples opinions to kind of help me decide if you know what i mean.