1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well this sucks... :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SooConfusedRN, May 3, 2013.

1. SooConfusedRN

I've already posted a thread called Some Opinions Would Be Nice... :wink: but I have more to tell now.

I think I fancy one of my bestfriends who's a girl, and that started when I kissed her in a dream about two months ago. However last night, I dreamed that I kissed the guy that I used to fancy who is really cute.
    This best friend is openly bi and yesterday she started dating a girl in my group as a joke, but its now become an experiment.
    I also told two more people about the fact that im bicurious, and one of them is the girl dating my crush/best friend. She said that she didn't understand why everyone was coming out all of a sudden, and asked me why I didnt come out as bisexual 'because thats when people are confused about their sexuality'. I told her that she was wrong but the point is that I'm kind of jealous, but I was there just now and she had a half-eaten apple thrown at her.

She and another bi friend just started singing a coming out song, and I wanted in, sort of.

I've also realised that I kind of fancy my other friend, but she is really straight.

There is one last thing. I havent had a crush on a guy in about two years, and I try to, but even though it works, it fizzles out in about a day. If I look at guys, I see that they're cute, but I dont fancy them, not after my two year long crush two years ago. I know i'm not straight, but I dont know if i'm bisexual but likes women, bisexual but prefers men or lesbian.

More opinions, please?

Niva • Out

#1 SooConfusedRN, May 3, 2013
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. SooConfusedRN

3. tryhtwfr

Hey,

So do you feel sexually attracted to girls and boys or just one particular gender?

4. SooConfusedRN

I have no idea, I'm trying to work it out.

The whole story goes :

I am confused about my sexuality. In my past, I have fancied guys, and wanted to be their girlfriend, but then I imagined kissing girls, and I wanted to be with them all of the time.

Also, about 2 months ago, I dreamed that me and my (bisexual) friend were walking in the shopping centre, and we went outside, and walked up some steps to a gazebo, and we kissed in the gazebo.

Two weeks later, I realised that I have a sort of crush on the same girl, but it isnt as big as previous ones.

Now I would use these experiences to determine my sexuality, but I've never had a boyfriend/girlfriend and i've never been kissed.
    However last night, I dreamed that I kissed the guy that I used to fancy who is really cute.
    This best friend is openly bi and yesterday she started dating a girl in my group as a joke, but its now become an experiment.
    I also told two more people about the fact that im bicurious, and one of them is the girl dating my crush/best friend. She said that she didn't understand why everyone was coming out all of a sudden, and asked me why I didnt come out as bisexual 'because thats when people are confused about their sexuality'. I told her that she was wrong but the point is that I'm kind of jealous, but I was there just now and she had a half-eaten apple thrown at her.

She and another bi friend just started singing a coming out song, and I wanted in, sort of.

I've also realised that I kind of fancy my other friend, but she is really straight.

There is one last thing. I havent had a crush on a guy in about two years, and I try to, but even though it works, it fizzles out in about a day. If I look at guys, I see that they're cute, but I dont fancy them, not after my two year long crush two years ago. I know i'm not straight, but I dont know if i'm bisexual but likes women, bisexual but prefers men or lesbian.

Does the dream mean anything, and am I bisexual, lesbian, or straight?

5. tryhtwfr

You could be 'bisexual leaning towards women' ? Honestly, labels don't matter but in this case you want to know what you fit under so you really know what your true sexuality is. Sexuality is fluid.

As for your dream, I'm no neuroscience expert but I assume that the dream came to you because you were thinking about your crush or about being bisexual before going sleep. It seems as if you wanted to kiss these girls and be with them all the time because you are sexually attracted to them? In other words, you aren't straight.

In addition, you also are jumping from fancying your best friend to another girl so I think you are confused about what you want to find in a girl because you see that your best friend is happy with her girlfriend and that she is bisexual so you having the 'sexuality' bit related with each other and whatnot makes you think you want to have a girlfriend to because she has one. I honestly think you have to see who you feel comfortable with the most sexually and emotionally and remember you don't have to put a label on yourself! :eusa_naug

6. SooConfusedRN

“you also are jumping from fancying your best friend to another girl so I think you are confused about what you want to find in a girl”

I meant as in i fancy one i know but i'm not sure if i fancy or just am good friends with the other girl, but thank you