1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wondering

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by eagle2009, Dec 18, 2006.

1. eagle2009

Hey everybody,

So, this post may seem a little unorganized but my thoughts are shooting at me very quickly. First, I have noticed the past couple of times that I have been home that my desire for men tends to increase. I don't know if it has something to do with the mood or whether I feel safer or what. But, I am much more open to doing things when I am at home compared to being at school. Going along those lines, I have been searching the web a lot to meet guys since I have been home. I feel bad because I lead people on with the thoughts that I will meet up with them at a later date to get it on. But, I know deep down that I have no interest in meeting up, to me it is just a j/o for the night and goodbye. Obviously, I know this is a natural or very nice thing to do. I was wondering if anybody has any advice on how I should deal with this? I know it sounds odd, but I feel terrible leading people on like this. So any advice would be helpful...

2. tired_of_lying411

hmm.. don't have much time to comment, but sounds like fun! :slight_smile:

I think everyone on the internet KNOWS that it's the internet, and aren't too surprised when all is not as it may have seemed. I bet it would be more of a surprise if you DID follow through...

I wouldn't be too worried

3. I'd be careful, eagle2009. You never know if one day, when you're particularly horny, you might just go and meet someone. And that could be dangerous on several levels. The guy could be a creep. Or he could have some venereal disease. Or he could become obsessed w/ you and not leave you alone. You just never know.

I was like you when I was in high school -- just sort of chatting it up w/ people and not thinking much of it. And then once, out of nowhere, I let myself go meet someone. He was a nice guy and whatever, but afterward I felt like the biggest idiot in the world and really, really regretted it.

I don't think there's anything really harmful in what you're doing now, but I guess just don't let yourself get carried away.