1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by rx79g, May 7, 2013.

1. rx79g

I told my last friend today, which is to say everyone I talk to outside of school and who I care about their opinions knows I'm gay and accepts me. I was thinking about just not lying about it then and speaking my mind and let people figure it out as I go. I think a formal announcement would be awkward and inn appropriate. Basically I think I'm gay but I know I don't know myself well enough to say I'll never like a girl so I could find out I'm hi at some point. Regardless of my uncertainty I think I'm ready to be out. So I'm thinking that starting at school tomorrow I won't lie about it and I'll say relevant, gay things regardless of who can hear me. Idk, thinking about it suddenly gives me anxiety, but kind of excited like going up the chain on a rollercoaster. I'm not sure why I'm posting here, either because I want people to tell me not to do it or because I want people to tell me to do it. Is everyone always this nervous before coming out? As in to everyone. Is nerves a sign that I'm not ready or just part of it?

2. Exoskeleton

Do it! Do it! DO IT!

Is that what you wanted? :3

I think everybody is a bit nervous when they come out. There will probably never be a time when you are completely at ease about it.

Good luck :slight_smile: