1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Telling my friends tomorrow

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SomeKindMonster, May 9, 2013.

1. SomeKindMonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I'm really nervous. Nobody knows yet that I'm bisexual. Tomorrow, I'll be hanging out with my two best friends (both guys), and I thought that this would be the perfect time to tell them. It will most likely be a total surprise to them as well. To keep it short, we've been friends for a very long time and I trust that I won't lose them. There's every indication that this will go okay. But for some reason, I'm still so scared of telling them, and I'm afraid that I will freeze up and lose my chance. I want to tell them tomorrow, as I'm not going to see them again outside of school for another two weeks, and I don't want to wait that long. I need to tell somebody, and I trust them the most. :confused:

2. The Dude

Well, then you better go ahead and do it! When I told my friends, all individually, they literally thanked me for telling them. I think you'll get good reactions by the sounds of it, so go ahead and do it. Just be brave and take a leap of faith...and tomorrow at this time you'll be so happy and relieved, if all goes well.

Good luck

3. RainbowMan

Take a leap of faith and do it! You'll feel SO much better!

4. YFerns

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Dude, go with it.
    Seems like your buds are extremely close to you. If they don't understand, no one will.
    Good luck bro.