1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First experience

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by needpeace50, May 14, 2013.

1. needpeace50

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Last night I had my first sexual experience with another male. Without going into too many details, I have to say it was pretty enjoyable but not the absolutely wonderful dream that i had been building up in my mind. While there were some things i liked, there were certainly others that i certainly did not (odd because I thought I would love all of it). In saying this, I have to admit I am so happy for finally doing it as it has brought me so much clarity. For one, if you have read any of my previous posts, you would know that I have been struggling with my sexuality. While I have always been relatively certain that I had an attraction for women, I would at times be overcome with intense anxiety due to my same-sex curiously. At times, I would reason I am only trying to like girls because I am in denial about my true sexuality. These feelings would cause deep depression and would actually cause some of my relationships with women to suffer. However, in finally satisfying my curiosity I realized that those moments when I was the hardest on myself, those moments of awful depression were truly unreasonable. It's weird to say, but I now know for a fact that my attraction to women is genuine, and at the same time I don't feel so weird for having a same sex attraction. In actually satisfying my curiosity, I can finally appreciate the differences between men and women and realize that I truly can see beauty in both men and women. While I don't see myself running out to do it again, I am surely glad that this same sex encounter happened as I have not felt this comfortable in my sexuality or myself in a very long time.

Cheers.

2. needpeace50

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    In saying all this, I would just like to enrage anyone who is unsure or anxious about their sexuality to not judge yourself, and just explore.

3. PeteNJ

^^^ Take it all in, friend. That's your innermost self, your gut, your soul, maybe even your brain finally having what you wanted, needed.

Enjoy the journey -- you've learned alot about yourself!:thumbsup: