1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i worried i hurt him

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Apr 14, 2008.

1. hoping

i was talking to the greatest guy in the world we have both told each other we love each other and i was in a pretty shitty mood and i think i might have fucked things up. if i have ill regret it all my life cause i love him more than anything. have you got any advice anyone?

2. Quitex

Quitex Guest

It's pretty much hard to give any advice at this point since we have barely none to none info about how long youve been talking to each other or what did you told or did for thinking you "screwed up". The only thing that may come to my mind is Sincere talking.

Tell him that whatever you did, if it was wrong that you apologize and that you didn't meant it. Just speak with your heart, if you truly love him.

Also, he will understand the mood you were was not the best. But don't blame you mistake - if any, on the mood you had. Take responsability and be sincere. If he really loves you he will fully understand and he will see that you're sincere and you care about your relationship.

3. Orion

Yeah.. we could really use some more information. It's not clear what you did or how you hurt him. Pleas explain. Apart from that, I agree with Quitex, if you love each other (as you clearly do) you will be forgiven if you didn't mean it.

Besides, mood can make you do the most horrible things ever, without meaning to. I'm sure he can relate to that, everyone does.

Good luck!

4. Louise

The only thing to do is what Quitex has said. Talk to him, apologise and make sure you don't give into a bad mood in the future. If you are feeling bad one day, tell your friend, make it clear before damage is done.

If you are honest and sincere, if your friend loves you like he says he does he will put this incident behind him, move on and you can both forget it.

What are you waiting for?... go, go and phone him and sort this out!

Good luck.

5. Gumtree

You have had excellent advice already, take heed to their words and you wont go astray!

Communication is the key to any relationship, it means being both understanding and compromising at the time; being able to talk and understand with your partner (or anyone really), being proactive (to tell the people surrounding you that your in a bad mood or how your feeling before you react in a way you will regret later) and to be able to express how you feel and your emotion. The guy you mention sounds like a really good guy at heart and I'm sure that if you communicate with him, he will understand.

But as the others posted, there is nothing more we can say without more details from you.

Good luck!

6. hoping

i just talked to him and hes ok he understands i was just in a shitty mood and we told each other we love each other so thanks guys

7. Gumtree

*cries* I love happy endings!

Well done :slight_smile:

8. simon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i'm pleased thing worked out

9. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He