1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to a girl who has a crush on me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by G8house1, May 23, 2013.

1. G8house1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello everyone and I hoped that I had it all sorted out, I have been fine with coming out to the people that need to know and everything was going great! but the other day I told a girl whom I previously asked out. Now we were still pretty close after that and when I told her (and a mutual friend who was there too) she started crying with the conversation ending in me saying, "if you want to talk to me about it then its fine I don't mind. I'm used to it by now" with here replying "Its fine there is nothing to talk about" it was only after this that I found out that she liked me from the aforementioned mutual friend. I have no idea what to do or how to handle it so any help would be most appreciated :thumbsup:

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It sounds like she needs to do a bit of growing up in the field of romance. Does she go this crazy when any boy rejects her? What if a straight guy tells her he simply just doesn't like her that way? Does she break out into tears in that situation too? You did nothing wrong. You were honest. She'll grow up. You'd be a nice guy if you remain friends with her and help her through this, but remember, she'll run into guy problems her whole life and you won't be there in the future to help her though those guy problems too. Her growing up is her responsibility. You can try to help but it's not required.