1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out on twitter?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by antiquecamera, May 23, 2013.

1. antiquecamera

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have got twitter(for some idiotic reason) and I really just want to out myself. Only a few people from my school have twitter and follow me so they'll see it and probably spread it around school.
    I came out to one person as gay and she decided to ridicule me by spreading it around the whole school. So naturally everybody apart from my best friends basically pointed and laughed.
    What I am worrying about is if everybody just thinks that I am attention seeking and just lying. :/
    Any advice from people who have been in a similar situation or anyone who wants to would be appreciated

2. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I cannot help, as I do not have a twitter. And your school is much more homophobic than mine, though that may just be my personality :slight_smile:

3. antiquecamera

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's what I was thinking until they came up to me and asked 'Are you actually gay? Cos if you are that's fine. I haven't got anything against gays'
    I didn't have to the guts to put myself to the whole school so I just denied it.