1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by florida0808, May 23, 2013.

1. florida0808

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i am married, we have been together for 10 yrs, she is such a caring women, i am 45, but in my 20 i started to have feelings i never knew i had, so i started to experiment, it has been a while but i still fantisize all the time, and each time i try to hide it it gets harder and the feelings get stronger, i just dont know what to do please help !:smilewave

2. memyself

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Love is love. I assume that if you've been with this woman for 10 years, you must love her. Maybe your romance and/or attraction towards her is in question, but if you two make good life partners, it doesn't matter so much.
    Also, you need to separate the difference between fantasy and actual life. Everyone has crazy fantasies that they'll never get to actually do. What turns you on isn't a big deal. Love matters way more.
    In the end, you have to do what makes you happy. Whether you're gay, straight, bi, or whatever, does this woman make you happy?