1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling lame

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by zumbo, Apr 18, 2008.

1. zumbo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was the third person to be put out in my softball class game this afternoon and my team lost after that. I just felt lame. I could rarely bat the ball and I was so nervous that I ran to the second-base still occupied by my teammate.

Being soft really never game chance to do good in sports. {{{sigh}}}}

2. Louise

Hey like you said it is a team game, no one person made your team lose the game, that is just how it is sometimes.

You can't be good at everything and very few people I know are really good at sports. Cut yourself some slack, these things happen, just try to do a little better next time. (*hug*)

3. Jim1454

I hear stories like that and thank goodness that my school days are over! The good news is that once you're done highschool, you never have to play softball again! I'm just totally honest when I'm invited to play - "I have terrible hand-eye coordination and I don't really enjoy it, thanks anyway."

4. J Schuelke

Hey don't feel bad about not doing as well in softball. Everyone has their own special talents as well as things that they enjoy doing. So what if you aren't that good in softball? Like other have said, softball is a team sport, so they have just as good a chance of losing the gay for everyone as you. No one has just all good days and if we did then it would be a really easy, but boring life.

If you still feel bent out of shape, then just sit back and reflect on all the things that you are good at or all the things that you have accomplished. Seeing all the good things that you've done can raise your self esteem and make you feel better overall.

I myself never really liked softball that much either, so at least that makes two of us.:lol: