1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

second guessing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by freedom200, May 28, 2013.

1. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

The other day i was thinking about coming out and who to tell first when i realized, I don't think I'm actually bi. I know for sure that I'm into guys, but Im not too sure if I actually like girls.

should I still come out as bi anyways, wait and figure things out first or just come out as gay? I'm confused and I don't know what i should do about it

advice?

2. Vegas Boy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would just go with bi. You could always just tell them later that your actually gay. Anyways some people think their is no bi that it just a transitional phase when your accepting that your gay.

3. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

I am legit unsure wether im bi or gay I want to come out , but part of me thinks that i should just wait until I figure it out because I don't want to be one of those people who come out bi, then later gay ( if I am gay). It puts a bad name on bisexual people and I feel I owe it to them being LGBT to not do that. I don't want to make people more biphobic than they already are. bisexuality is real

4. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
  5. TheUglyBarnacle

First of all, thanks for being considerate. :slight_smile:
    Concerning your question, you could just come out as exactly that if you want. No need to put a label on it. Just say that you like guys but you're not sure whether you like girls. Or you could just wait a bit to see if things will figure themselves out.

6. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You don't have to come out as gay or bi, when I came out to my best friend I told her "I liked girls" which is not excluding guys either :slight_smile: It felt better doing it that way.