1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Soul, May 30, 2013.

1. Soul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, so there's this guy I like in school he's very quiet and he doesn't seem interested in girls but I can't tell if he's likes guys either I've had a crush on him since the beginning of the year and now we only have one more week left in school and I really want him to know how I feel about him wether he's gay straight or not. Sometimes in class he'll walk by me just to get my attention and he'll look at me but when I look at him he quickly looks away and sometimes he will pretend to stretch then glance at me for a while then turn around slowly. I just really like him a lot and want him to know how I feel about him I'm just so scared to tell him because I'm afraid of what his reaction might be... :icon_sad:

2. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was like you a year or two ago,firstly you should only try to be with openly gay people.If not you will never have the courage to do anything togheder,if you are both watching a movie,both know are gay and you like eachother,you will most likley kiss.If you are both watching a movie,incertain if one or the other is gay but you both like eachother,you will most likley not do anything... you see how it works? I reccomend going out with someone who knows you are gay,and you know he is gay,you do not need to come out,it can be a secret relationship if you are not ready to come out... Love is twisted...

This is my wiew on it.

#2 Zam, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
  3. Soul

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I think he knows I like guys but even if he was gay or bi he seems to nervous and quiet to actually say it.