1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure if this would end well...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by FindingMyself, May 30, 2013.

1. FindingMyself

:help: I'm super tempted to just post a photo on Facebook that says something along the lines of "Out and Proud" or something. Just because that would be easier than telling everyone. My extended family would probably hate me or question it so it would take a very drunk or chaotic version of myself to do it, but for future reference what do y'all think? Good way? Bad way? I'm sick of hiding :bang:

2. Amerigo

Screw your extended family. If you're out to 'CLOSE family, all friends, some teachers' then I think you have enough support :slight_smile:. I, on the other hand, have no one. Good luck! It might be a shock for some people, but it's your coming out, it's up to you how grand or casual you want it to be. Personally I'd opt for the casual/only bring it up if someone asks option, but obviously I can't even do that due to my incredibly ignorant family/extended family/and just general relatives home and abroad...