1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My comming out story

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zam, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Zam

Zam

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just told my mother that I went to a movie with just a guy,she was like "Are you gay e_o"
    And I could not lie,and while I was drinking my glass of water I was like "Yes",than shw was like how can you like a guy :eek:
    I was like :icon_sad:
    And left and got up to my room
    And now im laughing

---------- Post added 3rd Jun 2013 at 05:52 PM ----------

Do I need to tell her again?

2. RainbowMan

In what context was the "How can you like a guy"? Was it angry? Hateful? Amazed? Disbelief? Happy?

It sort of depends on what emotions she displayed at the time. If you think that she might not believe you, or think that you're somehow lying, it might not be a bad idea to tell her again. On the other hand, if she believed and accepted you, then you probably don't need to make a big deal out of it.

3. Dins3label

First off its "My cumming out story"... Wait no I meant "My coming out story".

Um but anyways, yeah you should tell your mom again. She might even initiate the conversation because she is probably wondering too. She needs to understand that you actually are, but that's a pretty funny way to come out regardless lol.