1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High School Guys On My Mind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by KARNSHIGHBOYREBEL, Jan 5, 2007.

1. KARNSHIGHBOYREBEL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok I have issues with letting people know how I feel about them. Last semester in school There were so many guys I liked and there were 1 or 2 that I felt like I was in love with seriously I came home and they were CONSTENTLY on my mind somedays till the moment of sunset. I wrote about them in journals and such and I still have them next to my dresser I used to write letters I ment to give to them but I always chickend out before I gave it to them and the new semester is comeing up in about 4 more days and I need help to fix this problem because im sure its going to happen agian this year because I wont be in all freshmen classes anymore ill be in all mixed classes and the guys at my school are super hot. so if u can help me please so I dont go on wondering what if anymore.(*hug*)

2. kevinx519

i think its best that you should find out their orientation first. if they are indeed interested in guys then i think you should tell them. because if you dont youll probably spend a lot of the time asking yourself what if it happened? so what if they dont like you back? at least you gave it a shot right? well id say if you were to tell them, up front and personal is the best. at least in my opinion. a love note may seem a bit odd to them.

3. KARNSHIGHBOYREBEL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah but How am I supposed to find there orrientation? :bang: I spent the whole semester trying to find out about some guys this time how could i shorten the time or something. i need help to get me to talk to the person.

4. step49x

I had a similar experience to this during my last semester at college. When I got to college, there was this guy I met that I pretty much fell in love with at first sight (my first crush *sigh*). For the first couple months of college, he was always on my mind. During that time, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out if he was gay or not, how I could try to figure it out, etc. What I eventually ended up doing was coming out to him, and seeing what his response was (as in, seeing if he came out, as well). Well, unfortunately for me, he didn't (and he has also made clear to me, through a discussion or two about some girl-issues he was having), that he is definitely straight. Oh well...

My question to you is: how well do you know these other people? Would you be comfortable coming out to them (and if not, should you really be giving them these letters)? Have you come out to any other people right now? If you have any really close friends that you've already come out to, you could ask them what they think the orientation of these two guys is (although they would probably just be guessing, as well).