1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to my fiance

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Maxi, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Maxi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hallo.....

So last night after work I asked my fiance if we could talk about something I have on the heart for a long time now..... So we made coffee and went and sat on the bed....( with my heart racing in my chest)
    I did really not know were to start this conversation, So I just blurted out how I feel about him and my family and hes.....and then I told him Iam a lesbian......And for that howl hour I spoke he just sat there and listened to me ....With all my tears he held me and said..." I know angel....I just wanted you to realize your not the person you want everyone to think"
    And tears were heavy ....He knew!!! He accepts it.....I was prepared for the worst....
    He even said if I want help with my parents he will help and support me ....But I have to be sure this is what I wont.....And then he said he will always love me and I am and will always be the one.....cry like a baby for and half hour .....
    But after that we just spoke.... about feelings, how he is happy I admitted it to myself and him......

I was prepared for the worst, but last night life showed me.....I can be who I want to be .....If my fiance who loves me can accept it,,,, i dont have to be afraid of the world no more.......

We are taking things now step by step....working the possibility's... way to come out,,,my parents ..... etc...

But ill keep you updated

2. mattjm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow the courage you have just wow. I can only imagine how difficult that must have been for you at least your fiancé was supportive about it all. You deserve a big hug (*hug*)

3. KnownSecret

Pretty much all I can say as well! Your courage is inspiring! Congrats on coming out to your Fiancé and I am very happy to hear that he took it good and is going to be good support to you on your journey! (*hug*)

~Zack~

4. Maxi

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey....

yeah iam still crying ...... i never in my hole life thought i could do that......it was honestly the hardest thing i ever done .....

but it might look up from here

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2013 at 08:45 AM ----------

i could not have done it without all the love and support i get from EC

5. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

You know why Alfred Hitchcock never showed the murder? People imagine the worst far more powerfully than reality offers.

I watched my father die and it was nothing like I imagined or how the movies portray it.

6. TheAMan

This is an awesome story! Congratulations!