1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AshMorgan, Jun 8, 2013.

1. AshMorgan

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I have a friend who is struggling with coming out! I will call him Gustav for sake of this story. So Gustav told me two days ago in late night conversation,moment of weakness as he calls it,that he has attraction for men.
    First he was really concerned about messeges and If somebody who uses him computer will read them. After he finally calm calm down he told me he slept with guy I sort of know.
    When we started talking and he told me it wasn't first time he slept with a guy.
    He even lost virginity with a guy but first peron he kised was a girl.
    Gustav slept only with few guys but more girls.
    I think he is really struggling with coming out. Every time I mention coming out he said he likes girls too and he was in love with one last year.
    Then when I tell him atleast you can tell it to your family members who love you no matter what and some of your friends. He always say that telling them would change things and he doesn't want change things.He is getting paranoid with asking me over and over did I tell someone.

I'm being supporting and he just keeps closing his closet door and won't come out. Frustrating he is in so much denial!He told me he was happy when he told me about it and he is happy when he thinks about it. He gets excited when he talks about sex he had with boys :slight_smile:

He never talks about sex with girl actually.Or attraction as he talks about boys.

Final conformation was when he asked me about online dating. He wanted to met someone and I helped you set a profile. I want to meet girls he said. I found like so many girls for him. Theere is option on site you can see which profile person liked and look at and he only liked/read profiles of gay or bisexual men.

I know sounds like every coming out story you read but I don't know what to do.
    He just struggles and it's so frustrating I can't help him.

I'm only person who knows it and he said people, his family probably guess it and know he is "bisexual". Yeah,bisexual....I don't buying it.

2. Turbo Turtle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You're going to have to hold his hand through this process. It sounds like he's still kind of in denial about the whole thing.

Just be supportive and let him come to terms with it in his own time.