1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone please help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AKIDNAMEDtj, Jun 12, 2013.

1. AKIDNAMEDtj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so this is my first post on this site and i have a little bit of a long story so bear with me. So, Im a sophomore in high school and get girls pretty often. However, over the past two years i have become sexually attracted to this one guy in my school. We arent best friends, but hes in all of my classes and I talk to him mostly. Ive been extremely attracted to him for the past few years and its eating me alive. I always have some sort of suspision that he is gay because he's really touchy but im not sure whasoever. Its almost summer and im transferring to another school next year and I feel like i have to tell him. Nobody has suspected me of being gay, im pretty masculine and i play varsity sports. But I HAVE NO IDEA how to tell him. If i dont tell him and lose my oppurtunity i will literally go insane. I was just diagnosed with depression and my therapist and family keep asking me what triggers my depression and I know that the whole reason is because of him but I cant tell anyone that. So basically im desperate and thought that I needed to finally tell someone and I ended up on this website. Also, whenever i hook up with a girl i always imagine that im hooking up with him. :tantrum::bang:

2. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just tell him, if you're leaving it can't hurt. While it might hurt, he could very possibly reject you, just decide what pain is worse, not telling him, or telling him.

3. AKIDNAMEDtj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well Im transeferring to a school in the same city.. sorry i probably should have mentioned that

4. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Eh, its very possible, he could tell other people, and you could be exposed, are you personally ready for that possibility? I'm not saying you shouldn't do it, just remember what could happen.

5. AKIDNAMEDtj

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    nooooo im definitely not. Im still sexually attracted to women but recently whenever i hook up with a girl i just pretend its him because i want it to happen so bad. So, if people do find out, i will just be more depressed because no girl would want to hookup with me. Sorry if im being confusing by the way

6. TimTomC

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well then maybe you shouldn't do it, if its just going to make you more depressed. Unless you know he's a really accepting guy, that wont tell anyone.