What Do I Do If...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kyle Tristan, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Kyle Tristan

Kyle Tristan Guest

Like Sometimes When Me And My Close Friends Hang-Out Or Whatever And Then I Kinda Get The Idea That My Friends Think Or Know That I'm Somewhat Gay Or Bi And Then Like They Discuss Boys And I Just Automatically Join In Then They're Like Just Continuing To Talk Like When I Say I Think A Certain Boy At School Is Cute And They're Like "Yah, I Think So Too" And We Continue To Talk When On The Talking Process I Suddenly Get The Urge To Say Like "I Think I'm Gay Or Maybe Bi" I Really Hate The Feeling It's Like Word Vomit What Do I DO???? Should I Tell Them???:bang:

2. Gumtree

Tell them of course!

Think about it logically! They know that you join in when judging how attractive other males are! Your friend are prolly already very suspicious and chances are they already know!

Go right out and tell them!

I dare you!

Good Luck :grin:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You might feel a bit more at ease if you tell them individually. Guys tend to act more supportive when they don't have to worry about what everyone else is going to think of what they're saying. But certainly, it sounds like they'd be supportive.

Lex