1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just found out a guy I know gave another a blow job...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Psychedelic Bookmarks, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Which was suprising, because I had no idea he might have done something like that. Lots of people know, and I'm afraid he may soon be up for a hard time because of it. Small school, etc.

What I'm asking is, do you think that's the kind of think a straight guy might do out of curiosity or because of a hard situation, or does it really indicate he may be bi/gay? Because I was thinking, if he ends up having a hard time, it might help him if I talked to him. I've always got on all right with him and I know that, in a similar postition, I'd love for another LGBT person to talk to.

2. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's an extreme thing for a straight guy to do but then I have known it to happen. You could argue that they may be bi?? Also, if he's the same age as you, he could be in that "no man's land" area of still trying to work out what his orientation is.

If he did it as a "bet" then the only hard time he's going to get will be from those that don't know him. His true friends "should" understand.

No harm in talking to him but be careful you don't assume he's gay as you could offend him. But then if you know him, I'm sure he'll be up for talking about what he did.

#2 Bromptonrocks, Apr 23, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If "lots of people" know, I'd call that a rumor unless you hear it's so from him. Until then, treat it like a rumor, and ignore it.

Lex

4. total mo

total mo Guest

thats nice that you want to talk to him.

5. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

It could be a trap. Lets tell everyone I blew someone off so someone will admit they're gay to me and I/we can beat the crap out of them. Sounds a bit far fetched, ya?