1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What To Do *scratches head*

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trumpetplyer23, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

Well, I was talking to a girl today. Those who've responded to my previous posts know her as "H". Well, I asked her for a piece of gum, and she said no. When I asked why, she said that I had been talking shit about her in French class.

I was like, "what the fuck?!". A, I don't talk crap about anyone (except for those I don't like at all, and she's not on that list.) B, the only thing I've ever said about her in French class is that she overthrew the ball when I went to see her play softball the day before.

"H" takes Spanish, so we don't have the same class or the same teacher. Here's what I'm thinking, someone told her what I said about her overthrowing and she got mad or someone made up a bunch of shit to tell her I said to get her angry at me.

I want to talk to her, but I figured I'd give her a day or so to calm down about.

Honestly, I don't remember talking any shit about her.

2. Defraction

Yeah, I think you're probably right about someone twisting things/making stuff up, I've had people do that to me. Luckily people know me as telling them what I think of them most of the time.

And I think it's a good idea to leave her for a day or so as you suggested. :slight_smile:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>?!". A, I don't talk crap about anyone (except for those I don't like at all, and she's not on that list.) B, the only thing I've ever said about her in French class is that she overthrew the ball when I went to see her play softball the day before.

I think if you stare at this section of your post for awhile, the answer may start to come to you.

Lex