1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Exams

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Apr 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

Please, pray or whatever it is for me, so that I don't end up with so much shitty results. I tried my best already.

On tuesday, I took the dynamics exam. Not too much of a problem, I can attempt only 1/2 of the paper. If lady luck is there, my more shitty courseworks will help me pass the thing. No thanks to the communication breakdown, and there's no rounding of decimal points, my mid-term is 2/10 because I didn't study that part. Should be a 3/10 if I love it.

Just today I took the Analog Electronics. Not that difficult, but still look shitty. All the careless mistakes.

I seriously don't know how to survive the next Numerical Methods test. Goodness, I hope it's all okay tomorrow. :slight_smile:

2. Louise

Well I didn't understand much of what you are talking about but I will cross my fingers for you anyway... After I have finished typing this of course.

Good luck with the exams!

3. Jim1454

No - I didn't recognize much of what you were saying, but good luck none the less!

4. neverover

ah, physic. i know what u mean. dynamics, is the one that studied the movements of an object, without any working force, its actually my fave subject along with kinetics and torque. analog circuits, is the electronic one... right:slight_smile:?
    im still on 11th grade, so i might be wrong. well, good luck. and no decimal rounding grade is actually a pretty fair system...