1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I may come out to my sister

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hawaiianflower, Jun 20, 2013.

1. My sister is going to be visiting from California soon. I am thinking about coming out to her while she is here. She will be the first female I have told. The thing is, she isn't great at keeping secrets, but it may be a good thing.

If I tell her, she will probably tell my mom, but my mom won't want to rat her out so she will pretend she doesn't know. Then, when I decide to tell my mom, she won't be shocked.

Is this too sneaky?

2. Jinks16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not at all! Go for it i say, I'm sure she'll be very supportive! Good luck d-(^_^)z

3. coming out

coming out Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Be strong , your sister is problely a good choice to tell first. I'm sure you have weighted your pros & cons. I don't think it's too sneaky to help your mom with the shock. From my expirence your mom very well may already know that you are a lesbian. When ever you do choose to share, I hope you find the peace you seek. Also consider it would be nice for mom to hear it from you. Good luck ,Remember you're not alone, that we support you