1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It Can Happen to Anyone!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kat22, Apr 25, 2008.

1. Kat22

Last night my house was broken into. They stole one of my roommates' car, wrecked it, and set fire to it. They rummaged through my entire house, and broke the window in another roommate's car. They took my keys to my car from my house, went through my car, but they put the keys back in my house, and my car was undamaged. They messed with my computer and one of my roommates' computers. I live in a very nice part of town (on one side of me is the county attorney, and on the other is a professor at the college and his family), and my town has only about 5,000 people (and that's when all of the college students are here). The only good of this is that none of us was hurt, THANK GOD!

I am writing this to warn everyone. Stuff like this can happen to anyone. I always had the, "It will never happen to me attitude," but it did. Lock your doors--All the time, whether you are home or not. Lock your cars, and don't keep the keys in them (We learned last night that in my State it is actually illegal to leave your keys in the ignition. Be careful everyone, no matter where you live!

2. Jim1454

Oh dear! I'm really sorry to hear that! How horrible!!! I'm glad none of you were home or came home to interupt them - that might have been a bad scene!

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm so happy you are okay Kat! That is scary.

4. Alexander

:frowning2:

good that you're all safe :slight_smile: