1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really boiling right now!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by darkestknight, Apr 25, 2008.

1. darkestknight

I'm really pissed. Dead pissed. Pissed up to the nth fucking power. I'm typing this one, and I have to release the tension inside me, or I'll fucking explode soon.

I just sat my Numerical Methods test just now. Not good - I messed everything UP BIG TIME. :bang: :bang: :bang: No, it's NOT funny. All of the questions never pertain what have I learned. Even worse, I couldn't even do any of them properly. I wish to laugh this one off, but I couldn't. I'm really fucking pissed right now. My coursework marks are like 15/40 and it was a disaster, and maybe I AM the lowest in the group.

I hate the idea of resitting the paper because next sem will be too tough for me to adjust the timetables.

I wish to blame myself for that unsightly, hideous situation, but most of the blames will be shifted to the lecturer. The lecturer didn't taught well, he could have taught something that is NOT in the course syllabus. And he was bloody obstinate too.

I don't know what to do. I cannot complain about the lecturer anymore. I wish the lecturer disappear or anything else happened to him. I am screwed up big time, and this could have been the lowest point in MY life if I screwed up some more papers for this sem.

:bang:
    :bang: :bang:
    :bang: :bang: :bang:
    :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
    :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

2. biisme

I'm sorry that it went so poorly (*hug*)

I hope that you manage to fit it in next semester, and now you'll know what to study!

3. Zak

Zak

Yes...im sorrry....
    its kinda weird the questions didnt pertain to the material you learned.......now you know what to study next time. ^

4. Brandford

im sorry, its happens to us all

5. Joey

tiny tiny University in northern Maryland
    Omg, this is almost exactly what happens with my chemistry professor! She's soooo horrible, she can't teach worth a damn, she gets examples wrong (the numbers portion! like, getting the atomic mass off of the periodic table... SHE GOT IT WRONG!)
    As a "help" for the first 2 exams, she gave us the exams from the professor who taught the course last year.... nothing we studied for was on the exam she gave us. She's done this 3 times so far, and we have a lab practical coming up in less than a week and I (personally) have not gotten back all of my labs that were finished... and I can't get to her because her office hours a really bad (she has 2 hours a week that she is available).

Oh yeah, and she has my grade wrong. So I need all of my grades to keep track of my own work, and file a grade repeal at the end of the semester (me, and 5 of the other kids are doing this, hoping that the head of the department will look into her 'academic record' and maybe, do something about it)

And she picks fights with me about lecture and lab because I proved her wrong during a few lectures and labs

6. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Dont blame your self blame your teacher

7. darkestknight

agh, i wish my parents understand this one instead. They could told me that it's okay, but i'm still really pissed at my lecturer. He was really unfair at his teaching. Somehow I wish I could speak to the dean and have me reassessed but this is too unrealistic.

I wish it was my fault. However, it isn't one of my fault too. I want my lecturer to recompensate my resit of exam fees, my lost sleeps, my headaches, and my constipations. :frowning2:

8. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

yea...this sounds just like my A&P2 instructor...she lectures and gives us notes to print out...but when it comes to test time...the tests are impossible and the test dosent seem to relate to the notes not much at all...and she also throws questions in their from her own knowledge (which is much greater than our ..the students knowledge of the material) its so fuckin frustrating...im barely keeping my B in that class right now...2 tests left too take...im scared! plus her fuckin tests are multpile multiple choice! meaning the answer could be ....A,B,C,D,E or A&C or B&D or all of the above or none of the above (all for the same question) she always throws in an answer option which could mean 2 of them are the answer when maybe only 1 of them is...which gets in your head and plays mind games with you...which makes it damn near impossible to get right!:icon_sad: