1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help coming out to my boyfriend. ASAP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by PanPerson, Jun 29, 2013.

1. PanPerson

I'm Pansexual and I have told a couple friends. I'm scared to tell my boyfriend because he may break up with me. We have been dating for a month and a half. All my friends were okay with it but I don't know if he will be. Please help me. I want to tell him soon I just don't know how.:help:

2. Ethan132

Just be honest with him and I'm sure he will be fine with it. If he is your boyfriend, that means he should love you just the way you are. I remember back when I was dating with this girl when I came out to her. She was perfectly fine with it and in many ways helped to strengthen out relationship. I hope things work out for you. Best of wishes ^_^ (*hug*)

~Ethan

3. LD579

If your boyfriend can't accept who you are, it's not a relationship that's... really good for you and for him. After all, you should be yourself with any significant other and all, and if you can't... I see a problem. Does your boyfriend have a problem with people liking the same sex?

4. sexyalex

LOLOL. I'm sorry for laughing but in this day and age,
    any guy who runs away from a pansexual girl is a fool.

They are interesting. Exciting. Fun!

In my honest opinion, I think your sexuality should have been apart of the sales pitch!
    It's not a disadvantage, it's a bonus! He breaks up with you, HIS loss, honey.