1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I'm Coming Out :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BlueSupernova, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BlueSupernova

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! I've known that I am a lesbian for about 2 years now, and I'm getting ready to come out. :eusa_danc

MY IDEAS

Coming Out To Friends
    I don't know if I can trust all my friends yet, so first I'm going to tell my best friend- Catherine. I am only coming out to this one friend RIGHT NOW because the others will not accept it as well and I'm not ready for that. She is pretty awesome- her and her family are completely for gay rights, she goes to the gay pride parade every year, is actually IN the parade, and she has made it very clear if any of us were gay she would totes accept us. I'm just going to tell her face to face. :thumbsup:

Coming Out To My Family
    How I'm coming out to my direct family is pretty awesome. I actually heard about someone doing this, and I was like GIRL YOURE AWESOME SAUCE.... (!)
    As my direct family is totes for gay rights, I'm comfortable doing this. I'm going to be making a cake with the words: "I'M GAY" written in icing, along with a note explaining everything, and full of cake puns. :icon_bigg I will set it out that night and they will see it in the morning, as they all get up before me.
    SWAGGGGGG
    (&&&)