1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good News Everyone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xxMMxx, Jul 5, 2013.

1. xxMMxx

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So it has been a very interesting week I have gone from out to one person to in one night telling two more friends, both my parents and one of my other friends today. I got very good reactions off everyone. My mam was angry not because I'm gay. She asked me was that all that's been bothering you and then called a stupid b*****d for thinking she would care. My friends had the same reaction it was just why to you think we would care. I am now getting on a roll and plan to try and be out to anyone who asks me although everyone I told said they had no idea I am gay so I might have to tell people. I do feel so much better now one of my friends I'm in college with said he'd join the LGBT society with me next year so that's good I can't wait to get back next year is looking so much better already.

2. TimK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good on you! Well done.

3. maracont

The awkward area between bible belt and large city
    YEY!
    Im in a situation right now where im on an ask basis, and im subtly enouraging people to ask.