1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out for the first time to my friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by FucSoc, Jul 9, 2013.

1. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

I felt like i have to share with someone what i feel because i can't keep everything I'm going through to myself, so i decided to come out to my good friend.
    It took me some time, but then I saw a beautiful woman. It wasn't easy to stop look at her and I felt strange feeling in my stomach. It reminded me how gay i am, so i just told my friend "i'm bisexual" (it was very hard for me to say these words) . She was very supportive, as i expected. She said "yayy" and hug me without any hesitation, told me that she would never guess and that until i'm not sure, i don't neet tell anyone else. (I don't know why i tell myself i'm not sure!! I know for sure that i attracted to women and men). we talked about it a little and then back to normal.
    i felt some relief, but after a half an hour I started to feel anxious and scared.
    I told myself in my head that i don't want to be like that, and why i can't just be straight..
    I started to freak out a bit. That's strange because before that, I was totally okay with being bisexual, it wasn't such a big deal for me. and now it's scary me.
    Right now I feel bad with myself, but still nice to know I have someone by my side

2. Batman is swag

Hey, congrats! And yeah, I know the feeling =\ I've done the exact same thing four times, and the only thing I can promise is that it gets better. Just hold on, love. =)